Free Business Consulting for Fire Affected Graziers
- The MLA Program allows producers in fire-affected regions to access up to 3 free one-on-one-sessions with a local farm business consultant to help put their business back on track.
- Sheep, cattle and goat producers located in a fire-affected postcode are eligible to apply.
- Topics could include financial planning, property planning, nutrition (feeding programs), herd and flock rebuilding strategies, whole farm planning, and animal health and welfare advice.
Southern Ag Management,
Why we can help.
- Over 20 years of experience working with farmers across Southern and Eastern Australia.
- Experienced Agricultural Consultants with agronomic production expertise and agri finance backgrounds.
- Expertise in strategic planning, succession planning, financial analysis and bank negotiation.
- Hand on farming experience and business analysis.
About Tim – Director, Southern Ag Management
Tim Pilkington BSci Agronomy Charles Stuart University.
Tim is an expert in sustainable broad acre agricultural production systems. He has experience across a broad range of rainfall zones and geographic production regions from South Australia to Victoria and Southern New South Wales. With a keen interest in the practical implementation of new technologies into a farming systems. Tim also has experience in agricultural business analysis and the implementation of farm boards to help bring together stake holders in agricultural businesses to set common goals and business direction.