Farm Business Discussion Groups
Let us help you improve your business today
FARM BUSINESS DISCUSSION GROUPS
Join a group with 5-6 like minded farm businesses, to bring structure and discipline to your farming business.
- Challenge your thinking and practices.
- Set, share and strive to achieve clear Business and Personal Goals.
- Reduce management isolation, harness the power of many minds.
- Learn from and help others – most of your challenges have already been solved by someone else.
- Take control of your business planning, budgeting and financial management.
- Access to our panel of specialist consultants and facilitators.
- Regular contact with your group creates accountability, motivation and support.
- Generate more profit, create more wealth.
- Attend 3, one day face to face, facilitated meetings per year
- Use the unique P2P Agri software to enhance business decision making
- Review Vision, Goals, Objectives.
- Strategic Plan – (Now, Where,
How) is the strategy still
appropriate to deliver on goals
- End of year review – what worked
well last year, what needs
improving, how will the annual
operational plan address this?
- Deliver annual production plan.
- Deliver annual Cash Flow budget.
- Other issues for discussion.
- Review cash flow budget to actual.
- Review operating plan – how is
the season developing, how
are we planning to respond?
- Are we maintaining alignment with our goals, strategy and addressing areas for improvement identified in bench marking?
- Grain marketing strategy.
- Tax management strategies.
- Other issues.
- Review budget to actual cash
flow – are we reacting to short falls, identifying opportunities?.
- Grain marketing – what is strategy, develop implementation schedule.
- Harvest planning and preparation.
- Harvest potential and decision
- Other issues.
Delivery of the Farm Business Discussion Groups will require and includes:
- Your commitment to developing and implementing a Farm Business Plan.
- Cost of this service is $4000 + GST payable half yearly.
Farm Business Discussion Groups are run in conjunction with Hudson Facilitation. Please contact Us for more information