“Our experience in agricultural production, farm business management, and agricultural finance can help get you the results you are looking for.”
At Southern Ag Management we understand the importance of managing your farmland. A property that is well looked after and run by good operators will be more profitable and will be a more desirable asset for other people to want to acquire if you ever want to sell it.
We can take the hassles out of managing your farming property by finding and managing tenants for lease properties as well actively managing rural properties for clients who want to get into farming.
Active Farm Management Option
Our active farm management plan offers the development and execution of a business plan including detailed financials, likely returns, and management of statutory requirements and compliance. Our active farm management plan is targeted at high net worth individuals and family offices for both Australian and international clients.
Our services include:
- Set budgets with investor and provide regular budget to actual performance reports
- Run enterprise within set budgets
- Allow access to real time information on financials and management decisions
- Provide annual benchmarking figures to cross reference performance
- Regular meetings or phone hook ups to discuss farm performance
- Manage staff or contractors, including hiring and firing
- Oversee major decisions on farm
- Ensure timely operations conducted by staff
- Book keeping
- Management of finance figures
- Ensure operation is meeting legal requirements
Each individual investment is run in line with client expectations and derived from a strategic plan we set up for each investment to ensure we are meeting the clients vision for their investment
Farm Lease or Tenanted Option
We can help with the vetting process and find good quality tenants for your agricultural investment.